Posted to uk.d-i-y
southpaw7 southpaw7 is offline

Default Drayton Digistat SCR receiver problems

replying to jmileman , southpaw7 wrote:
jmileman wrote:

Hi all
My heating has packed up tonight and it looks like it's the SCR receiver

th
at's at fault. There are no lights showing on it and am getting no

repsonse
when I change the temp on the wireless thermostat. I've taken the SCR off

of it's wall mount and confirmed that there is 240v across the N and L
Am I safe to assume that it is the unit that is at fault ie if there is

pow
er there should the red led light up when the unit is mounted or do I need

to test the other 3 terminals as well (if so how)
Any ideas what the fault could be, I've seen plenty of posts about having

green light with no action because of a faulty capacitor but nothing

where
the units doesn't light up at all
Lastly if I do need a nw receiver where is the cheapest place to get them

r is there a non branded equivalent I could use
Many Thanks
Jim

Turn the boiler off at the switch and then while holding down both buttons
on the receiver switch the boiler back on.

Read mo
http://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/di...#ixzz3zDxCWx4E