John Del

Default Sears 27443238190 and GE 26GT620F01 TV Problems

From: "David"
Date: 11/18/03 10:33 PM Eastern

I am just guessing both are a ctc177 derivitive chassis, in which case the
repairfaq should answer all your questions.

My guess is that the GE is an older model from the 145\9 era. He says that it
autoprograms and comes up on 3 when turned on from being unplugged without
being propted to do so. I'd also guess that the tuner is okay, but he has an
AFT problem with affects the autoprogram. I wonder if the rest of the channels
work on direct enter on the remote.......

John