Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default Hiding in plain sight

On 02/02/2016 12:06, T i m wrote:

Now, if you don't actually crawl out from under your stone very often
or aren't someone who likes doing stuff in the moment, 'planning' a
route 3 weeks in advance could be considered the fun bit of any trip
(till the first road closure of course). ;-)

I don't use a GPS, and route planning when driving involves getting in
the car, looking at the map and then going. It never seems to be that
hard - even when crossing countries. Granted I normally have a
navigator, but I don't do too badly without one as well.