Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Bracket Hardware from Lee Valley

On 2/2/2016 8:01 AM, Bill wrote:
Snip

Yes. I can more than control myself. I don't have control over my
environment, unless I choose to stay home and stay of the roads. If
elected, I would make others respect the rights of others for a better
environment. Almost always, where there is a conflict between man and
nature, nature loses. I would try to change that. My values comes
before my pocketbook and I have the documentation to prove it.

There are bigger problems that what you consider to be a problem. You
can't change human nature. If you were elected I suspect you would not
be handling real issues if you focused your time on trying to make
people respect each other.