Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Bracket Hardware from Lee Valley

On 2/2/2016 1:47 AM, Bill wrote:

Puckdropper wrote:

Ads aren't ever going to go away, but we can
make sure they're only in acceptable forms.

Puckdropper

Now that we have the general background layed out. Imagine B*** sitting
down at his computer, to "get away from it all, or whatever", opening up
his newsgroup reader, and reading in the first (actually second) message:

Festool is expensive too. ;!)

You can't make that stuff up!

Imagine L*** sitting down at his computer, to get away from it all, or
whatever, opening up his newsgroup reader, and reading 'B***'*" posts
and them still being totally OT with hardly ever anything related to
woodworking.

You can't make that up.