Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hiding in plain sight

On 02/02/16 08:53, Bob Martin wrote:
On 2016-02-01, Mike Clarke wrote:
On 31/01/2016 23:01, bm wrote:
What really annoys me is when I go to the shed for something, I know I have
one but it's nowhere to be found.
I then go and buy another one. Much later, it turns up when I'm looking for
something else.

... and when you finish using the new one and put it away you find the
original in the same place.

BTDT.

Although I never did find my plastic hammer. The roofers did.

When I demolished my house I found the big tube of PVA I had left in a
wall cavity that I covered in plasterboard...

Playing with your chemistry set again?

hahahah. Très drôle...

--
Bureaucracy defends the status quo long past the time the quo has lost
its status.

Laurence Peter