Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Prayer for the snow storm (add some text, and send it backthrough the list)

On 01/30/2016 08:12 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per (PeteCresswell):
...maybe 25# of her teeth

SHB: ... maybe 25% of her teeth

Hi Pete,

I start to count my own teeth. :-)

Don't worry, you have about 4000 typos to catch up with me.
It doesn't matter how much I proof read either. They
don't show up till I press send.

When I got diagnosed with T2 Diabetes, I got a rude awakening. I
thought I was doing all the right things, like healthy carbs
(there is no such thing) and all. Turns out what I was doing
was believing those special interests that had something to gain
by injuring me (T2 is an injury, not a disease).

When I pitches the drug (Metformin) and the side effects
subsided, I became Primal, limited my carbs to 15 per
meal and 60 total per day. And here is the clincher,
I regulated the "type" of carbs I consumed. I keep
my "Glycemic Load" down to a max of 10 per day. All
my cooking is "Home Cooking".

The "high load" carbs (grains, potatoes, apples oranges, bananas)
have all been hybridized for unnatural levels of carbs not
found in nature. And they are what injured me. They are also
highly addictive. And now that homemaking is mocked and
home cooking is a lost art form, we eat these repaired
artistically high carb, addictive food like substances.

And here is the kicker. You can't get fat from fat. To
get fat, you require 1) carbs to get artificially elevated
blood sugar and 2) the fat hormone, also know as insulin.
With the absolute garbage we consume, it is surprising we
are not all keeling over. Right now one in eleven of
us have been injured with T2.

I taught myself to cook, much to my wife delight. Primal
food is so very good I can not believe how well I
eat.

Drug free now for over two years. I am thriving, not
just surviving.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

-T