Old January 23rd 16, 11:27 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Prayer for the snow storm (add some text, and send it back throughthe list)

Dear God, please keep people healthy through
this storm. Guide them through snow covered
streets, keep their hearts beating as they
shovel and snow move. Bless the snow plow
drivers, that they may have all the hot food
and bathroom breaks they need. Guide their
machines so they move snow, and miss the parked
cars. And dear God.....

Old January 24th 16, 12:20 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/23/16 6:27 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Dear God, please keep people healthy through
this storm. Guide them through snow covered
streets, keep their hearts beating as they
shovel and snow move. Bless the snow plow
drivers, that they may have all the hot food
and bathroom breaks they need. Guide their
machines so they move snow, and miss the parked
cars. And dear God.....

watch over the ambulance crews as they respond to those in need...
Old January 24th 16, 12:41 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 6:27:52 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Dear God, please keep people healthy through
this storm. Guide them through snow covered
streets, keep their hearts beating as they
shovel and snow move. Bless the snow plow
drivers, that they may have all the hot food
and bathroom breaks they need. Guide their
machines so they move snow, and miss the parked
cars. And dear God.....

....put the spirit of volunteerism into the hearts of the
healthy so they will shovel for those that can not.

....put the spirit of understanding into the hearts of those
that are going to complain about the travel ban because they
were inconvenienced.

Old January 24th 16, 03:21 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 18:27:52 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Dear God, please keep people healthy through
this storm. Guide them through snow covered
streets, keep their hearts beating as they
shovel and snow move. Bless the snow plow
drivers, that they may have all the hot food
and bathroom breaks they need. Guide their
machines so they move snow, and miss the parked
cars. And dear God.....

.. ..make sure prisons keep the do-bad's where they belong on these
tough times. So our neighbors sleep well at night, free from danger
and fear. Praise them for a the thankless job they do.
Old January 24th 16, 12:56 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 5:27:52 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Dear God, please keep people healthy through
this storm. Guide them through snow covered
streets, keep their hearts beating as they
shovel and snow move. Bless the snow plow
drivers, that they may have all the hot food
and bathroom breaks they need. Guide their
machines so they move snow, and miss the parked
cars. And dear God.....

Dear Lord, thank God I live in The South. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Reverent Monster

Old January 24th 16, 01:11 PM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Dear God, please keep people healthy through
this storm. Guide them through snow covered
streets, keep their hearts beating as they
shovel and snow move. Bless the snow plow
drivers, that they may have all the hot food
and bathroom breaks they need. Guide their
machines so they move snow, and miss the parked
cars. And dear God.....

. ..make sure prisons keep the do-bad's where they belong on these
tough times. So our neighbors sleep well at night, free from danger
and fear. Praise them for a the thankless job they do.

Even if the dobads are political correct protected
Syrians, who are being imported like wolves.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Old January 24th 16, 01:12 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/23/2016 7:41 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 6:27:52 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Dear God, please keep people healthy through
this storm. Guide them through snow covered
streets, keep their hearts beating as they
shovel and snow move. Bless the snow plow
drivers, that they may have all the hot food
and bathroom breaks they need. Guide their
machines so they move snow, and miss the parked
cars. And dear God.....

...put the spirit of volunteerism into the hearts of the
healthy so they will shovel for those that can not.

...put the spirit of understanding into the hearts of those
that are going to complain about the travel ban because they
were inconvenienced.

And, dear God, please help keep the power and gas on
for those who are home and cold. May their food last
till they can get to the store, and please put food
in the stores for the shoppers.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Old January 24th 16, 01:46 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/24/2016 08:12 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
And, dear God, please help keep the power and gas on
for those who are home and cold. May their food last
till they can get to the store, and please put food
in the stores for the shoppers.

Over 70% of US population is overweight or obese. It would do them good to fast for a week or so.
Old January 24th 16, 02:07 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Per Uncle Monster:
Dear Lord, thank God I live in The South. ^_^

When I was in basic training we had to sit through some chaplains'
explanation of why what we might wind up doing was consistent with our
supposed religious beliefs.

I was sitting next to a guy from somewhere down south - heavy accent -
and, when it came time for all of us to kneel down and offer our
personal prayers, I heard from next to me "God, send me beer and
pussy!"...
--
Pete Cresswell
Old January 24th 16, 06:31 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/24/2016 6:56 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 5:27:52 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Dear God, please keep people healthy through
this storm. Guide them through snow covered
streets, keep their hearts beating as they
shovel and snow move. Bless the snow plow
drivers, that they may have all the hot food
and bathroom breaks they need. Guide their
machines so they move snow, and miss the parked
cars. And dear God.....

Dear Lord, thank God I live in The South. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Reverent Monster

LOL!! I agree with that sentiment!

--
Maggie