Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Bracket Hardware from Lee Valley

On 1/31/2016 8:37 PM, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 31 Jan 2016 10:40:36 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I think most of us have had enough Fes-Spam.
It was an inside joke, Not a Festool promotion.
Some of us noticed and got a chuckle from it.

Those "some of us" have also known for sometime that B*** doesn't have
the faculty to get a chuckle from that type of comment.

If you don't already feel like something of an advertising "victim",
then I guess you can't relate. No doubt our individual tolerance levels
are different. New in the recent (local?) news is that, this year, the
"Indianapolis 500" will be the "Indianapolis 500, sponsored by
Pennzoil". Chuckle over that.

B***

Having an off day Bill?

Anyway, the biggest complaint about Festool is the price.

So the post started with, bracket hardware looks really good, but it's
damned expensive.

Dave, the OP, owns quite a few Festool products. ;~)

And FWIW I will continue to make comments about Festool products when I
feel like doing so. I know that others appreciate the information
whether you do or not.

Now get out in your shop/garage and build something and we need
pictures! ;~)