Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Prayer for the snow storm (add some text, and send it backthrough the list)

On Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at 11:04:25 PM UTC-6, T wrote:
On 01/24/2016 04:56 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Dear Lord, thank God I live in The South

South Boston doesn't count! :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMZfCar-Ks8

I love that old stuff because it causes the Hysterically Howling Progressive Liberal Leftists Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectuals to have seizures. I really like to watch them drool and flop around on the floor. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Callous Monster