Posted to alt.home.repair
Hogan Hogan is offline

Default Prayer for the snow storm (add some text, and send it backthrough the list)

On 01/28/2016 12:01 AM, T wrote:
On 01/24/2016 05:46 AM, jack wrote:
Over 70% of US population is overweight or obese. It would do them good
to fast for a week or so.

That has not changed. The way obesity is measured has changed.
Hmmmm. I wonder if it has anything to do with a Weight Watcher
executive being on the panel that come out with the new guidelines?
Naw. Can't be.

Yah, Weight Watchers is in business to sell packaged meals so I don't doubt
there might be some evil there.

But FWIW, I was looking at an old (1970) high school class photo the other
day and noticed out of 100 kids only 3 were noticeably overweight.

Compare that to the typical class photo today and you'll see at least 50%
of the kids are overweight.