Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I think I am going mad. (no don't answer that).

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 21:20:48 +0000, Fredxxx wrote:

On 27/01/2016 21:16, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:26:27 +0000, GB wrote:

On 27/01/2016 19:09, Adrian wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 19:01:19 +0000, NY wrote:

If people are parking on the grass, there is insufficient parking
space.

Umm, yes.

Have you been in many towns in the last - oooh - few decades?

What's actually happening is that people are insisting on parking on
both sides of the road. To leave room for traffic, they park on the
pavement. If they all parked the same side, there'd be room, both for
the traffic and the parked cars. Of course, some people would have to
walk all the way across the road to their front door.

I'm notocing an increasing tendency to park *just* on the kerb. It
saves no real space. I think it's a modern replacement for the use of
hazard warning lights as a 'get out of jail free' card.

I live near a skool. The bimbo, thick as pig ****, child benefit
claiming

Did you never have children or was your wife too proud to claim Child
Benefit?

Oh, is the Pounder pillock still around?