Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default OT - snow far

Per Robert Green:
Each storm has been different but this is the first one where they dumped a
huge mountain of snow at the end of the driveway.

Mound of snow ? You want to see a mound of snow?

Here's what they do to the sidewalks in Paoli PA:
http://tinyurl.com/hh5kj8v
http://tinyurl.com/js343tv

The first one is at least six feet high and right at the spot where the
sidewalk meets Russell road.

The second one is the other side of that intersection where they plow
all the crap from the road up on to the sidewalk.

I have been clearing this and the pathways through the park for 10+
years, but I'm getting old and this year I posted an appeal the local
civic association to make it more of a team sport.... and then said "The
Hell With It"....

Granted I have something of a woodie for governments in general....
authority issues maybe... but I think any normal person has to wonder
what kind of mind does stuff like this.

It's not the workers. Workers have supervisors. Supervisors have
managers. Managers make policy, create plans, and monitor compliance
with same.... So it's whatever passes for management locally.
--
Pete Cresswell