Ivan

Default TV tuner for my portable DVD player?

Greeting all, I just purchased a portable DVD player which is capable of
video/audio input and can display TV broadcasts. Now I need a small
portable TV tuner to be able to watch TV on it. Some have suggested to use
the tuner inside an old VCR but I need something small and portable and I
would think that the tuner components are spread out on the circuit board
making it impractable unless I'm mistaken.

Some have also suggested that I use a TV PC card for computer. This would
be ideal because it's small and cheap but is this possible or practable?
One problem I see is that there is no video/audio out on these cards so how
would I get the video/audio signal out to my DVD player? The other problem
is how to power it. Which contacts on a PCI card are for power in? Any
help on this will be greatly appreciated.