Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_7_] Muggles[_7_] is offline

Default OT - snow far

On 1/25/2016 7:17 AM, Pavel314 wrote:
On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 8:26:39 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
Northern DE so far about a foot. All is fine here but it is windy and
power outages are biggest near the coast where my brother lives.

We are right in the center of biggest accumulation and I expect another
foot. It must have been '96 when I bought my snow thrower after a 22
inch snow. I shoveled it then but my back didn't like it.

We're NE of Baltimore. I had to shovel a path from the back door to the greenhouse for my wife to get out there; she measured 27" of snow in that area. It was 10 degrees when I got up this morning. The greenhouse held at 60 but I'm looking forward to a large electric bill.

Paul

What type of heat do you use in your green house?

--
Maggie