David

Default Zenith TV SL2067 loss vertical sweep

Troubleshoot the vertical output ic stage and sweep derived power supply for
the vertical circuit. Could be anything from solder connections to the
vertical ic, open fusible resistor on the vertical b+ line, or a failure of
the vertical output ic due to high esr capacitors in the vertical stage,
plus many other less common causes.
David

Homer Pigeon wrote in message
This set now has a horizontal line, which occurred while watching a
program. No pop or warning just a collapse. Anyone have a clue as to
what the problem could be? I would like to make a repair attempt before
tossing the set. Familiar with TV's from about 20 years ago but not
these newfangled contraptions. My experience tells me that if I'm lucky
it could be a known failure. Thanks in advance,
--
Homer
Address spam blocked