Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default screw through clips: u clips, spire clips?

On 23/01/2016 09:16, Adrian wrote:
shrug
I've always found the best solution to such fears is "Don't crash".
Simple.

The other day I saw a stopped truck on the other side of the road.
Behind the truck was a car with a slightly damaged bonnet.

And a slightly more damaged boot.

Half a dozen cars behind was a mangled mess of metal that might once
have been a car or a van, with another truck pressed firmly into the
remains.

With a 2CV you would of course be more likely to be in the truck lane
than the other one on that dual carriageway...

Andy