Ettore Rossi

Default STK8050

Hallo Todd,

Actually I was able to find a spare one here in Italy but I am still looking
for a fault which seems to be present on the right channel of the ampli.
That's the reason why I am now searching for a data sheet or at least a
description of the STK8050 to be able to better search for the fault.
Do you have anything on the STK8050 to help my investigations?

Can you anyway ask your customer about at which price he may will to sell
his ampli, just to have an idea if it would be worth to ship it here?

Thanks.

Ettore
ha scritto nel messaggio
Just got one of these amps in a few days ago - shorted output module STK
8050 - I looked everywhere & couldn't find a single one. My customer is
picking up his amp (we'll see) which I told him is not repairable or not
worth repairing at this point. Maybe he would like to sell it to you for
the part - it does have one good 8050 output module in it. Reply to me if
you are interested and I'll give him your email.
--

(615) 591-7556 10am - 6pm Mon thru Fri
please see our website:

"er" wrote in message
om...
Does anybody have a data sheet or at least a pin description of this
Audio amp IC? I am trying to repair a Technics SU-V4A with a suspected
defective output stage.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ettore