er

Default STK8050

Does anybody have a data sheet or at least a pin description of this
Audio amp IC? I am trying to repair a Technics SU-V4A with a suspected
defective output stage.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ettore

Tweetldee

"er" wrote in message
om...
Does anybody have a data sheet or at least a pin description of this
Audio amp IC? I am trying to repair a Technics SU-V4A with a suspected
defective output stage.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ettore

Download the data sheet from http://www.datadart.com/al/sanyodata.htm

You're welcome
--
Tweetldee
Tweetldee at att dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in the

Ettore Rossi

Thanks for your suggestion Tweetldee but I could not find the STK8050 on
Audio Lab webpage.
Again, if somebody could e-mail me some information on this chip I would be
really grateful for the help.

Thanks

Ettore

"Tweetldee" ha scritto nel messaggio
"er" wrote in message
om...
Does anybody have a data sheet or at least a pin description of this
Audio amp IC? I am trying to repair a Technics SU-V4A with a suspected
defective output stage.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ettore

Download the data sheet from http://www.datadart.com/al/sanyodata.htm

You're welcome
--
Tweetldee
Tweetldee at att dot net (Just subsitute the appropriate characters in

the
address)

Ettore Rossi

Yes, at least as far as I know. It should be a 50 W output stage with 16
pins on the IC.

If you have any more info please help.

BTW, if somebody is interested in the ampli diagram I can send it.

Ettore

"Tom Wright" ha scritto nel messaggio
did Sanyo make the STK8050?

"er" wrote in message
om...
Does anybody have a data sheet or at least a pin description of this
Audio amp IC? I am trying to repair a Technics SU-V4A with a suspected
defective output stage.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ettore

techforce

STK8040 ought to sub for that. I think they are both NLA, but if you still
need one go to my parts board and make an entry :

New Message Board for Parts Requests and Support :
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM/phpbb2

"JR3611" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Bigger question is does anyone have the STK8050? If so please post.

"er" wrote in message
om...
Does anybody have a data sheet or at least a pin description of this
Audio amp IC? I am trying to repair a Technics SU-V4A with a suspected
defective output stage.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ettore

Just got one of these amps in a few days ago - shorted output module STK
8050 - I looked everywhere & couldn't find a single one. My customer is
picking up his amp (we'll see) which I told him is not repairable or not
worth repairing at this point. Maybe he would like to sell it to you for
the part - it does have one good 8050 output module in it. Reply to me if
you are interested and I'll give him your email.
--

(615) 591-7556 10am - 6pm Mon thru Fri
please see our website:

"er" wrote in message
om...
Does anybody have a data sheet or at least a pin description of this
Audio amp IC? I am trying to repair a Technics SU-V4A with a suspected
defective output stage.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ettore

James Sweet

wrote in message
Just got one of these amps in a few days ago - shorted output module STK
8050 - I looked everywhere & couldn't find a single one. My customer is
picking up his amp (we'll see) which I told him is not repairable or not
worth repairing at this point. Maybe he would like to sell it to you for
the part - it does have one good 8050 output module in it. Reply to me if
you are interested and I'll give him your email.
--

Did you try to search on Google? Several places list it, though it is indeed
a discontinued part.

http://www.techsonicusa.com/pages/736919/

http://www.dialelec.com/733.html

Ettore Rossi

Hallo Todd,

Actually I was able to find a spare one here in Italy but I am still looking
for a fault which seems to be present on the right channel of the ampli.
That's the reason why I am now searching for a data sheet or at least a
description of the STK8050 to be able to better search for the fault.
Do you have anything on the STK8050 to help my investigations?

Can you anyway ask your customer about at which price he may will to sell
his ampli, just to have an idea if it would be worth to ship it here?

Thanks.

Ettore
ha scritto nel messaggio
Just got one of these amps in a few days ago - shorted output module STK
8050 - I looked everywhere & couldn't find a single one. My customer is
picking up his amp (we'll see) which I told him is not repairable or not
worth repairing at this point. Maybe he would like to sell it to you for
the part - it does have one good 8050 output module in it. Reply to me if
you are interested and I'll give him your email.
--

(615) 591-7556 10am - 6pm Mon thru Fri
please see our website:
www.amprepair.com