Posted to alt.home.repair
(PeteCresswell) (PeteCresswell) is offline

Default Prayer for the snow storm (add some text, and send it back through the list)

Per Uncle Monster:
Dear Lord, thank God I live in The South. ^_^

When I was in basic training we had to sit through some chaplains'
explanation of why what we might wind up doing was consistent with our
supposed religious beliefs.

I was sitting next to a guy from somewhere down south - heavy accent -
and, when it came time for all of us to kneel down and offer our
personal prayers, I heard from next to me "God, send me beer and
pussy!"...
--
Pete Cresswell