David

Default No video/audio output on Mitsubishi VS-582R

Sure, it has a lamp just like the overhead projectors used in schools.
NOT.
Time to call on a professional who is experienced with repairing
electronics, specifically RPTV sets for an estimate. From your
posting it is probably highly dangerous for you to attempt any repair
on that tv set.

David

"Peter Bogiatzidis" wrote in message .com...
Hello,

I'm looking for some troubleshooting help on a Mitsubishi VS-582R. There is
no video or audio at all. I believe that there may be a humming noise
present, but that may have been there all along and was masked by normal
usage. I DAGS but only found convergence problems mentioned. Does anyone
have any pointers as to what to look for or check? Also, am I correct in
assuming that there is some sort of lamp present seeing as how it is a rear
projection TV? Thanks in advance to anyone who posts a reply here.

Peter

---