Peter Bogiatzidis

Default No video/audio output on Mitsubishi VS-582R

Hello,

I'm looking for some troubleshooting help on a Mitsubishi VS-582R. There is
no video or audio at all. I believe that there may be a humming noise
present, but that may have been there all along and was masked by normal
usage. I DAGS but only found convergence problems mentioned. Does anyone
have any pointers as to what to look for or check? Also, am I correct in
assuming that there is some sort of lamp present seeing as how it is a rear
projection TV? Thanks in advance to anyone who posts a reply here.

Peter

---