Watson A.Name - Watt Sun, Dark Remover

Default Buy Transistor - Dilemma

In article ,
mentioned...
"Watson A.Name \"Watt Sun - the Dark Remover\"" wrote in message ...
john wrote:

Why not just buy NTE 184 and NTE 185.

kip

For a hundred of each? That's almost $500 for the NTEs, compared to
maybe $70 or $80!!!

I go to Butcher A, his sign says "beef 49 cents/lb", but he doesn't
have any. So I go to Butcher B, he sells beef for 89 cents/lb, so I ask
"why don't you meet Butcher A's price?". He comes back with "Butcher A
doesn't have any beef. If I didn't have any beef, my price would be 39
cents/lb"!

I tanked up this morning, and gasoline is getting back down to below a
buck sixty a gallon. It was up to over two earlier this year, when a
refinery became inoperative or whatever their excuse was. Looks like
there are some lessons in supply and demand in our stories.

Tim.

Hey, I bought several NTE11s at Fry's a year or so ago when I started
experimenting with the V boost circuits - at about the same price each
as that gallon of gas above. Then I ordered a hundred 2SD965s for 27
cents apiece, so I got essentially the same transistor for 1/5 or 1/6
the price.

Those NTEs are always available at the local electronics store. For a
price that I'm trying to avoid.

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@ h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###
Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 at hotmail.com
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html
@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@ u@e@n@t@@