Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

Paul M. Cook wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Anyone with even half a clue knows that
texting while driving is a BIG distraction.

Rod, I know you can read.

We have all noticed that you can't bull****, lie without
it being obvious to everyone that you are lying, or even
work out even the simplest 'logic' either.

So, let's try this again,

No thanks, your **** and lies stays your ****
and lies no matter how often its spewed.

since, you must be also intelligent.

If you can't *understand* what I'm writing,

Every can understand that you are lying thru your
teeth, just like you always do when you have got
done like a ****ing dinner, as you always are.

it's either you're not intelligent enough to
understand, or you don't want to understand.

Or you lies stand out like dogs balls for all it see...

I'm not saying anything that isn't obvious.

Another bare faced lie.

Let's repeat (but you really need to be able to read).

Your lies stay lies no matter how often they are read.

1. All of us (including me) would assume that distractions are dangerous.

Dont need any assumption, that is a fact.

2. All of us (including me) would assume that cellphones are distracting.

Dont need any assumption, that is a fact.

3. All of us (including me) would assume that they're a BIG distraction!

Dont need any assumption, that is a fact.

4. All of us (including me) would assume that will result in accidents!

Dont need any assumption, that is a fact.

That none of us (including you and that study) can find these accidents

You can keep repeating that bare faced lie till you are blue in the
face if you like, that changes nothing, it stays a bare faced lie.

should be cause for all of us to doublecheck our assumptions.

Not when its a bare faced lie and there is no assumption either.

That most of us (including you but not including me)
simply *assume* unproven external forces

Dont need any assumption, we know that it is a
fact that the design of cars and roads has seen a
continuing reduction in the accident rate most years.

(aliens should be added to that list)

Only by pathetic excuses for bull**** artists like yourself.

are "manipulating" or "changing" the data

Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

is patently ridiculous, but, if you (or anyone) can
*show* that manipulation of the data, I'm all ears.

Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

What you constantly refuse to do is read and understand the facts

You wouldnt know what a fact was if it bit you on your lard arse.

when they don't completely fit your assumptions.

There are no assumptions, you silly little pathological liar.

Most people are like that.

Most dont lie thru their teeth in every single post they
make, just silly little pathological liars like yourself.

The facts are all that matter.

You wouldnt know what a fact was if it bit you on your lard arse.

1. The study couldn't find the increased accidents

Because that was swamped by the decrease due to
other factors like the better design of cars and roads.

(no study can because the accidents don't exist).

You can keep repeating that bare faced lie till you are blue in the
face if you like, that changes nothing, it stays a bare faced lie.

2. The study did NOT resort to what you resorted to though, to explain
that (you may as well tell me aliens are manipulating the data).

No one said anything about manipulating data, you silly little pathological
liar.

3. The study did find increased HOSPITALIZATIONS, which
is interesting as that has to be a second-order effect.

It shows the MORE SERIOUS ACCIDENTS, ****wit.

So, what I find interesting is that, while the study could not find
increased accidents, they found increased hospitalizations.

Because those are the more serious accidents, ****wit.

Your conjecture

There is no conjecture, you silly little pathological liar.

is apropos, given *those* facts, which is something like:
A. The cellphone distraction may not be causing any increased accidents,

No one ever said anything like that, you silly little pathological liar.

B. But the accidents that were already happening "may" be more severe.

No one ever said anything like that, you silly little pathological liar.

That's a reasonable take on the data.

Pigs arse it is you silly little pathological liar.