Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 1/20/2016 7:53 PM, Paul M. Cook wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2016 16:53:17 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

It tells me you are not looking. I personally know of two, one was my
19 year old granddaughter rear ending another car. The other was a week
before Christmas on the street behind my house. Young lady was killed
when she went head on into a big pickup. I've also seen people on cell
phones and not driving properly.

If I know of two in my little world I'm sure there are many others.

The school system failed you.
You're clearly *not* a scientist nor educated in the scientific method.

Just like you, I know of two instances where flies were created by
spontaneous generation.

You said there were NONE. I have proof of two. I know nothing of your
flies. Has nothing to do with science, it is just a fact of something
that happened.

If you said "not many" or "very few" I'd not dispute it, but you said
"none" and that is wrong.