Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.home.repair,misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

On 1/20/2016 5:12 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , Ed
Pawlowski wrote:

That nobody on this planet can *find* those accidents tells us something.

What does it tell you Rod?

It tells me you are not looking. I personally know of two, one was my
10 year old granddaughter rear ending another car.

a 10 year old was driving???

SHOULD BE 19

The other was a week
before Christmas on the street behind my house. Young lady was killed
when she went head on into a big pickup.

the pickup driver has some responsibility.

Really? Two lanes, no shoulder, no place to go. Were you a witness?
What should he have done?

I've also seen people on cell
phones and not driving properly.

plenty of people who don't text on cellphones don't drive properly
either.

True, but the ones on phones make more mistakes.