Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Generator Update

On 1/20/2016 1:43 PM, wrote:

I used to have one generator that required flashing almost every time
I used it. I solved that problem by drilling the edge of the face of
one stator pole and gluing a tiny super-magnet in the hole. Problem
solved for as long as I owned the unit.

This is ingenious. There will always be "residual" magnetism in the poles.

Yea, after the power is off. Then, its like a capacitative effect,

but it could be dangerous if you take it apart (if it isn't first bled).

You know, it could "whack" you a bit.

Oh no, this isn't another one of your whacky voodoo electronics
theories is it.
I remember the last one, you were so misinformed, I couldn't even
begin to get thinking straight.

Mikek