Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Robert Nichols Robert Nichols is offline

Default No power ...

On 01/19/2016 04:44 PM, Jim Wilkins wrote:
I took a chance on the HF 2200W inverter generator #61169, $399.99
with a coupon. Hopefully it will be unnoticeably quiet from the street
under my usual wintertime load of less than 200W and able to run the
A/C or microwave if we have a summer hurricane outage.

Good luck trying to start an A/C with that little inverter generator.
I also see no mention that the output is true sine wave, so some
computer power supplies might not be happy with the output waveform.