David

Default CTC169AS Schematic

U101 on your chassis IS U4101. Thomson does not designate the general
circuit area first digit indicator. i.e. ALL the power supply parts are in
the 4000 series, etc.

I am sure you could buy the entire service manual set for the CTC169 chassis
for the series that you have from any Thomson authorized parts supplier.

David

BobD wrote in message
om...
Hi,
Does anyone know if the schematic is available for this CTC169AS
chassis? I checked all the usual sources, but can't find this exact
one (AS suffix). All the references on the web for CTC169 refer to
different parts than what I have on this chassis (i.e. U4101 is U101
on my chassis). It's for a GE 31GT656 TV.
If anyone can provide this schematic, I would greatly appreciate it.

Regards,
Bob