Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's and study your KJV Bible

On 01/16/2016 11:16 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, January 16, 2016 at 4:11:54 PM UTC-6, T wrote:
On 01/15/2016 08:20 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Except, my Catholic cousins in Northern Ireland decided to kill Protestants instead.

Actually, being a member of such an organization in Ireland is
an instant excommunication from the Catholic church. The IRA
is a communist organization that uses "Catholic" as a label
and to muddle what they are really all about.

OMG! That resembles Islamic terrorists except Muslims have no centralized authority, hierarchy or leader of their faith. If Muslims run out of Jews and Christians to kill, they kill each other. In some Muslim countries, they will kill another Muslim if he's from another tribe. I'm glad Christians aren't like Muslims or the art gallery that displayed the statue of Jesus in a bottle of urine would have been blown up and burned the same day bottle was displayed as art. Put on a T shirt with a cartoon of Mohamed and walk around an area of a big city in a Western country where there are a large number of Muslims and see how long you live. ^_^

I see a kind of parallel with the IRA and Islamic terrorists. The terrorist can make an attack and vanish into a community of people practicing their own faith. The people of the particular community are less likely to turn in one of the terrorists whether out of fear or a tacit approval of the terrorist's activities. I'd like to think that someone in a Catholic community would be more likely to turn in an IRA terrorist/freedom fighter for murder but IRA members have also killed Catholics. It's a no win situation. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Terrorist Monster

Good point. I would add that the Islamist are actually following
what their religion teaches, the above (proportioning to be)
Christians are not