Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Miter Saw Dust Collection Hoods?

On 1/19/16 12:44 AM, Eclectic Vomit wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jan 2016 23:16:29 -0600 -MIKE-
wrote:

Hope it's not too cold in your mom's basement.

turned 72 in october my mother died when i was 6 i have been on my
own since i was 15 married at 19

unlike you i made my own way never asking for handouts i bet your
wife has to pay for your childish vanity domain and buy the gas for
your van

poor gal will keep you up as long as you stay clean and sober if you
screw up you will go back to living out of your van sux 2 b u

Ahhh, so nice to have a cyber stalker.
Unlike you, I don't hide behind anonymity, which often leads to cowards
like you checking out my website looking for ammunition for their lame
attempts at insults.

I have enough mutual respect for my fellow community members-- and the
balls-- to post my insults using my real name and making it easy for
cyber stalkers to know who I am. :-) I don't post anything in here I
wouldn't say to someone's face. Unlike you.

I've asked before if your lack of punctuation was due to some sort of
disability. You didn't answer so we're all left to assume you're just
lazy or think you're too cool for school or whatever.

I think you'll find you'll get a modicum of respect in here if you quit
posting ignorant comment behind an anonymous pseudonym.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--