Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default No power ...

and my generator ain't working . Well , the power is back on now , but I
still don't know why the generator isn't putting out . Motor starts and runs
normally , but I'm not getting any power . Last time I checked it (couple of
months ago) everything was working fine but this morning at 3:00 it wasn't
I'll be opening up the control panel and taking the end cover off the
generator unit itself to see if there's anything I can see , maybe something
on the armature slip ring or something , maybe a loose wire . I'm open to
suggestions ...
--
Snag