Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_7_] Muggles[_7_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's and study your KJV Bible

On 1/17/2016 7:38 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jan 2016 23:44:07 -0600, Muggles wrote:

On 1/16/2016 3:32 PM, T wrote:

I love the psalms in KJV. The other translations
remove the poetic impact. Just are not the same, even
if the say the same things.

Our English speaking bothers and sisters in Christ
do a pretty good job of translating the scriptures
into English.

Does the MEV have "Though Shalt not Kill" correctly
translated into "Though Shalt not Murder" yet?
Most have now made that correction.

I enjoy Psalms and Proverbs as favorites, too.

This is a good verse for old bachelors:

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/21-9.htm

LOL Yeah! Many a bachelor comforts himself with that one, I imagine!

--
Maggie