Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's and study your KJV Bible

"rbowman" wrote in message

stuff snipped

That execution was the greatest tool for Republican recruitment that the
Brits could have devised. Their second greatest was Bloody Sunday in
1972. Governments never seem to catch on.

Maybe, maybe not. The Feds seem determined not to let Bundy turn into a
martyr after disasters at Ruby Ridge and Waco. I'd say that's "catching on"
to some extent. It does seem, however, that we're not doing so well on the
ISIS front where our involvment is a pretty powerful recruitment tool for
them.

What gets me is that ISIS gets the outrage over beheadings but Saudi Arabia,
the ally whose nationals took out the WTC, gets a pass on beheading 79
people including a Shiite cleric whose death could be the spark that ignites
WWIII. At a theater near you soon in Real 3D.

An analyst friend of mine said that Russia's involvment in Syria and Saudi's
executions are meant to drive down oil production outside those two
countries and save their tottering oil-based economy. Could be. Putin's
AND the Saudis (among many others) are really hurting now that Brentwood
crude is going for $35 a barrel. WWII got its start with the US oil embargo
of Japan. WWII ended in Europe when the Germans ran out of oil.

--
Bobby G.

--
Bobby G.