Ger

Default Light for small space - battery driven??

I'm outta here!! Too much lateral thinking :-)))

Ger

P.S.
Maybe I could put the shells back on some lonely part of the beach
and put a small solar powered webcam there. Then I could replace the
glass on the table top with an LCD screen and dispaly the webcam
of the shells in their true natural state.

"Owain" wrote in message
"Ger" wrote
| "Owain" wrote ...
| Depending on the floor structure, it might be possible to put small
| cross-head screws through the carpet, connected to an underfloor low
| voltage lighting supply. Then have the table legs fitted with metal
| spikes as used on hi-fi speakers, connected to the table lights, and
| put the table on the powered screws.
| Thanks Owain. HHHHhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm.
| :-))))))))))))))))))
| I love it !!!!!!

If you built the table as a display cube ie with predominantly solid

sides,
you could just recess a walk-over-able 12V light in the floor underneath
where the table would go and have it shine up through the translucent

table
top base.

A magnet in one of the table legs and a reed switch in the floor with a
relay circuit would ensure the lamp was only illuminated when the table

was
correctly positioned.

Owain