Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default eReader options

On 01/16/2016 12:23 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
We've bought a variety of merchandise from home goods, electronics,
medical supplies. but not much clothing. I just checked and I've placed
140 orders with 1 to 8 items, every one perfect.

That's my experience but I have had a couple of problems, all of which
were resolved immediately. I don't order much clothing. One of my
returns was a pair of motorcycle gloves. I ordered XXXL iirc but XXXL in
Pakistan means suitable for Minnie Mouse. However I'd had the same
problem at the brick and mortar bike stores in town before ordering from
Amazon. I finally found a pair of leather gloves I could get my paws
into at the hardware store. Not very stylish but they work.