Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default eReader options

On 01/16/2016 11:41 AM, Don Y wrote:
In each case, we've invested as much time as if we'd driven to
a local store, HANDLED the items ourselves to verify they are
exactly what we want, then driven home.

You've had a much different experience than I. I ordered three Photon
Microlights. Two were genuine but the third was a Chinese knockoff. It
worked but the LED color was bluer. I emailed Amazon and they refunded
the price, told me to keep the light. There was something that I
returned but I can't remember what it was. It was painless though. Get
the RGA online, print the label, slap it on the box, and throw it into
the FedEx bin on my way to work.

That's two instances I remember out of many orders. The UPS driver knows
me very well. This week I got 4 separate deliveries. LR44 batteries,
2016 batteries, a Silky Gomboy pruning saw, and 12 Clif Mojo bars. The
batteries were Everready and much cheaper than available locally, as
were the bars. The Silky would have been a special order.