Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default eReader options

On 1/16/2016 10:31 AM, Susan Bugher wrote:
The problem is you can't find *new releases* in the used book market.

I believe they show up pretty fast - but maybe not real cheap at first. Just

And you have to go *looking* for them. The big appeal of the library
is you submit a request for an item (even before they have considered
buying it) and they inform you when it's arrived.

threw that out as one more option to consider. Good luck with your quest for
the best solution.

Thanks! I think we'll try Ed's suggestion of actually putting
some devices *in* her hands and see what she thinks. I'm sure the
demo units will have *some* sort of "reading material" preinstalled.

A neighbor has an iPad so I can ask her if she has any "reading"
software that she could demo for us. (doubtful, not the "reading type"!)

After seeing those, I can show her what *I* use, just so she has a
recent reference against which to compare...

And, if she opts for "none of the above", shrug