Posted to alt.home.repair
Juan Doe Juan Doe is offline

Default eReader options

On 01/16/2016 01:06 AM, Don Y wrote:
We deal with Amazon very little. Our two most recent transactions
were net losses -- for Amazon *and* us (items returned for full
refund -- Amazon lost two shipping charges; we lost two "buying
events")

The second package is sitting on the kitchen counter waiting to
be dropped off at the UPS office tomorrow.

The BIG advantage to brick and mortars is you can actually *see*
what you are buying and don't have to rely on some dweeb to put
the *right* item in the box!

Amazon is my goto store for virtually everything.

Shirts and pants are the only products that are troublesome since
the idiot clothing manufacturers can't seem to standardize on sizes.