Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default eReader options

On 01/15/2016 10:47 AM, Susan Bugher wrote:
Nope - PDF only. Thanks for mentioning the Sony. You inspired me to do
a bit of browsing - found a nice web site that lists supported formats
for e ink ereaders (but not for color ereaders).

http://www.the-ebook-reader.com/
http://www.the-ebook-reader.com/ebook-reader-comparison.html
http://www.the-ebook-reader.com/large-ebook-readers.html

Lots of other info too - reviews, recommendations. . .

Thanks. If my current keyboard dies I'll probably move to the
Paperwhite. I'll admit to being firmly embedded in the Amazon ecosystem
these days

When Amazon first started up they tended to promise items they couldn't
deliver, especially with less popular books and European CDs, so I
ordered more from Barnes & Noble. Amazon got it together. There's a
brick & mortar B&N across from where I work and I walked over last week
to but a 50% off calendar. I think that's the only thing I've bought
there in about a year. Leaning towards Amazon is why I went with the
Kindle rather than the Nook. In retrospect it was the better choice.