Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default eReader options

On 1/15/2016 8:27 PM, Susan Bugher wrote:

Thanks, Susan, I'll chase down the links and see if it helps me
sort out the "mess". I suspect SWMBO won't be happy with *any*
of these options ("Why can't I just have a BOOK??!")

Hey, that might be the best and least expensive solution. Order used books
online, delivered to your doorstep a few days later. .

for example:
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?sts=t&tn=snow+crash
Snow Crash by Stephenson, Neal - starting at $3.95 total

A lot of recent paperbacks in good condition cost about $3.00 total.
example:
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?an=Suzanne+Collins&sts=t&tn=Hunger+g ames

The problem is you can't find *new releases* in the used book market.