Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default Baker AWA12000 - Advanced Winding Analyzer III - trying toarchive hard drive

On 2016-01-15, John Robertson wrote:
It turns out I just wasn't waiting long enough for the IDE copier to
finish the job.

Why not? What is the nature of the feedback you get from the copier
about progress/completion, and how did you eventually realize the
mistake?

I wasn't that familiar with my copier - just bought it, and the
operators manual does not tell you much about the operation of it.
Nothing on the error messages, nor did it mention that it shows "Copying
Down, power Down" 12 HOURS after it shows 100% copying 40GB drives.

It is a CSC HDS4000 IDE drive copier.

I've asked the factory if they have any more info on the duplicator that
they are willing to share, but considering that this was made in the 90s
they may not have anything left other than the operators manual PDF.

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com