Jason D.

Default voltage regulation issues with Samsung 753s monitor

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 01:13:49 GMT, nem wrote:

Jason D. wrote:
Pssssst. 753S is low end but still decent monitor and you got what
you paid for, usually 99 bux. You should had bought an 753DF or 753MB
and both models has better life CRT & tighter regulation. Cost is
only 60 to 80 more.

A friend of mine has an LG 17" that costs the same and I can't see any
relevant image resize on it. And I never encountered one model that presents
the resizing of the screen so clearly. Then no, it doesn't seems so decent
to me. I don't know how to estimate in percentage the change; in the first
post on this thread I refer to a past thread where someone estimate it around
5%. For me, the fact that it's so clear when it happen is enought to judge
about the quality of this product. In the next two days I'll know something
more about the 753s.

LG actually is worse in tube life. And harder to get parts for it.

Like I said, what you pay is what you get. Cheap like 99 =low end
with short life tube, mid cost = much better and even got good deal
for it.

KDS does not manufacture themselves, other re-branders does this for
KDS and very often aren't that kind of quality.

Why still sticking with 753S or any 750S series from what I see from
your comments even even I told you it is low-end, means it has loose
tolerances along with tube that go soft in a year or two if used for
long hours?

Cheers,

Wizard