Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tee-Nut

On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 13:14:00 -0800, Bob Gentry wrote:

On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 12:00:59 -0600, "Terry Coombs" wrote:

Phil Kangas wrote:
"Tom Gardner"
wrote in message
On 1/11/2016 11:59 AM, Karl Townsend wrote:
Had to go look it up. Enjoy if you don't know this post.

Thanks Karl, I lost it long ago.

Here's the link to his page. Lots to enjoy here!

https://www.youtube.com/user/mrpete222

Huh , I didn't know that Tee-nut was Tubal Caine from youtube ... I
subscribed to his channel .

-- - - - - - - - - - -
I didn't either. . . Something funny here, I thought Robert (Tee-Nut) passed in 2001. The
TubalCane youtube was posted in 2010.

Janna, Roberts daugnter, posted on 1/11/2011 the following. . .

"Thanks to you all for remembering teenut again this year. He
obviously made a big impact on a lot of lives with his contributions
here, and it means so much to me to see that he's not been forgotten,
10 years on.

I recently stumbled upon the archive of all of his posts that someone
here took the time to compile, and realised that he'd interspersed his
technical posts on metalworking with A LOT of sage advice and humour.
I wish I'd read it all earlier, but it really gave me some insights
into who my father was."

The above posting dates lead me to question Tee-Nut as TubalCane.

Wouldn't mind at all if someone proves me wrong though. I enjoy TubalCane's videos.

Bob
rgentryatozdotnet

There were two people who involved in metalworking who published, in
one form or another, as Tubal Cane. One was Robert Bastow, AKA Tee Nut
Eric