Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob Gentry Bob Gentry is offline

Default Tee-Nut

On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 12:00:59 -0600, "Terry Coombs" wrote:

Phil Kangas wrote:
"Tom Gardner"
wrote in message
On 1/11/2016 11:59 AM, Karl Townsend wrote:
Had to go look it up. Enjoy if you don't know this post.

Thanks Karl, I lost it long ago.

Here's the link to his page. Lots to enjoy here!

https://www.youtube.com/user/mrpete222

Huh , I didn't know that Tee-nut was Tubal Caine from youtube ... I
subscribed to his channel .

-- - - - - - - - - - -
I didn't either. . . Something funny here, I thought Robert (Tee-Nut) passed in 2001. The
TubalCane youtube was posted in 2010.

Janna, Roberts daugnter, posted on 1/11/2011 the following. . .

"Thanks to you all for remembering teenut again this year. He
obviously made a big impact on a lot of lives with his contributions
here, and it means so much to me to see that he's not been forgotten,
10 years on.

I recently stumbled upon the archive of all of his posts that someone
here took the time to compile, and realised that he'd interspersed his
technical posts on metalworking with A LOT of sage advice and humour.
I wish I'd read it all earlier, but it really gave me some insights
into who my father was."

The above posting dates lead me to question Tee-Nut as TubalCane.

Wouldn't mind at all if someone proves me wrong though. I enjoy TubalCane's videos.

Bob
rgentryatozdotnet