Jason D.

Default voltage regulation issues with Samsung 753s monitor

On Sun, 09 Nov 2003 17:27:01 GMT, nem wrote:

I bought that monitor few days ago, and the screen size changes whenever I
switch between bright and dark images. I can't quantify the percentage of the
change (I'm not a technician) but I can assure it's a very tedious issue.
In searching this group, I came across this article :

and I was thinking if ther's someone else that had any experience with that
model. I don't know if changing it will do any better; sincerely, I'm thinking
(if I will accord with the ones who selled it to me) to return it and invest
in a better one (maybe avoiding Samsung's at all this time).

Any suggestions are welcome

thanks

Pssssst. 753S is low end but still decent monitor and you got what
you paid for, usually 99 bux. You should had bought an 753DF or 753MB
and both models has better life CRT & tighter regulation. Cost is
only 60 to 80 more.

How much the picture zooms when brightness changes (light and dark
images) on this 753S?

Cheers,

Wizard