nem

Default voltage regulation issues with Samsung 753s monitor

Aries Quitex wrote:
Changing width accompanies most CRT Monitors when changing brightness, but
it is usually compensated by some minor circuits. Tracking down the error
when you have still guarantee isn't a good idea. If you don#t have any

I read about the fact that some changing is normal, but in this case it's not
compensated at all by the monitor.
And yes, I've still guarantee. But according to the thread I mentioned
previously and some Google's researching, this particular Samsung model seems
to be flawed by design :|