Mike

Default Sony str-de445 receiver problem

I have the sony str-de445 sorround sound reciever.

I got it for free, because it wouldnt get out of protect. I replaced the
shorted output transistors, and checked the bias resistors, and volteges,
etc...

The unit now comes out of protect, and worked fine for a little while.

one of the 5v regulators decided to go belly-up on the digital pwb, and
fried the audio codec.(silicon vented on the audio DAC).

I need the board 1-676-790-12. Anybody know where to find one of these
boards reletivly cheap? I dont want to pay retail for a new reciever.

thanks.