Aries Quitex

Default voltage regulation issues with Samsung 753s monitor

Changing width accompanies most CRT Monitors when changing brightness, but
it is usually compensated by some minor circuits. Tracking down the error
when you have still guarantee isn't a good idea. If you don#t have any
guarantee on the monitor left, try first to clean all conectors on the
CRT-PCB. for more hints I would need to find the monitors circuitdiagrams.

nem wrote:

I bought that monitor few days ago, and the screen size changes whenever I
switch between bright and dark images. I can't quantify the percentage of
the change (I'm not a technician) but I can assure it's a very tedious
issue. In searching this group, I came across this article :

and I was thinking if ther's someone else that had any experience with
that model. I don't know if changing it will do any better; sincerely, I'm
thinking (if I will accord with the ones who selled it to me) to return it
and invest in a better one (maybe avoiding Samsung's at all this time).

Any suggestions are welcome

thanks

--
Sincerely