nem

Default voltage regulation issues with Samsung 753s monitor

I bought that monitor few days ago, and the screen size changes whenever I
switch between bright and dark images. I can't quantify the percentage of the
change (I'm not a technician) but I can assure it's a very tedious issue.
In searching this group, I came across this article :

and I was thinking if ther's someone else that had any experience with that
model. I don't know if changing it will do any better; sincerely, I'm thinking
(if I will accord with the ones who selled it to me) to return it and invest
in a better one (maybe avoiding Samsung's at all this time).

Any suggestions are welcome

thanks